Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  

We had a fun time at our traditional outing to the Greenville parade on Saturday morning.  At first, I kind of wished we had outgrown it by now, but I was actually glad that we went this year.  Aaron ran the 5k before the parade (practice run before his half marathon this weekend).  We had a great time with the McAdams, drank green lemonade from Raising Canes (decent substitution for my preferred green drink...ha!).
Love my green Stella and Dot statement necklace!

I also love St. Patty's because it is my dear friend Jenny's birthday.  We got to celebrate this weekend and compare our growing baby bumps...I am about 3-4 weeks further along than Jenny.  Jenny is one of my oldest friends, and I can't tell you how blessed I feel that our babies to grow up knowing each other the way we did.  Happy 30th Jen!


PS - This shirt looked different in the mirror at home.  Eek.  Might be retired until I get a bit bigger - the pattern is not exactly flattering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment