Sunday, January 15, 2012

5 smiles

This is a blogging idea from my friend Abby. Every Friday, she would write a "5 smiles" post that simply lists 5 things that she loves, or that wrapped up the week, or went with a certain theme. Of course, I am a little late this time. But, I love reading these on other people's blogs, so I decided to give it a go on here as well. Here are this week's 5 smiles.

1. A good friend's brand new baby girl - Bethany Len Lowe. This really is "The year of the baby". She's beautiful in every way and I can't wait to meet her! You can see more of her amazing newborn photos on Sarah's blog.

2. A brand new NIV study Bible with my brand new name!

3. Friday Night Lights - our nightly date. Maggie gave me the boxed set of the entire series for Christmas and we are already addicted. It is really good!

4. Camp Gladiator. I'm really not smiling before or during a workout, but I usually leave with a smile. I love getting back into bootcamp and hopefully getting back into shape after the long hiatus I've been on lately. So far being married hasn't exactly been "motivating" for being healthy!

5. Origins Ginger Float cream bubble bath. My favorite bubble bath, especially for winter.

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love it!!! I need to keep those up- glad to know that you enjoyed them :) We have been toying with the FNL bandwagon lately... we just finished The Mentalist and need a new show! Hmmmm... I look forward to reading these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Becks - i just now saw this!! thanks for including my sweet B! :) I love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete