Tuesday, February 7, 2012

a new adventure


Last week, I began a new adventure in my life that I am SO excited about...selling Stella and Dot jewelry! I had never really thought about doing anything like this, but I learned about the opportunity by attending a trunk show, and thought I could actually be good at it. The jewelry is awesome - everything is really cute, stylish, and I seriously want it all. It has only been a week, but it has given me a renewed confidence in a way as I set some new goals in my life. I am thrilled to find what my future brings through this company. Don't get me wrong, I still love teaching and have aspirations to be an administrator, but this is something that I am doing for our family to earn a little extra income and for me to have a way to hang out with people and see if I have any talent in this area. I used to be uncomfortable with the idea of selling something - like I would be pressuring my friends to buy things - but after going to these shows, I can see that it truly is no pressure. Some people buy stuff and some don't and it's really not a big deal either way.

If you were wondering, the company is super easy to get into. You just sign up, pay a small (in my opinion) fee, get a bunch of free jewelry to build up your samples, and start holding trunk shows. My first one right now is at the end of February. If you aren't interested in signing up to sell, the great thing is you can easily host a trunk show and earn all kinds of free jewelry for yourself. If you are reading this and are at all interested in hosting a trunk show, please let me know! I am dying to book some more (besides the ones I am throwing myself), and it is the best way to get my business started. You can email me: beckystevens1126@gmail.com or leave a comment! I will travel for these too!

Here are some more of my favorite pieces right now...

I wear this necklace a ton...it looks great with black or denim shirts.

This is a piece that I am dying to get! It is so pretty!

I got these earrings and necklace at the trunk show I went to and wear them both all the time.
Great everyday gold pieces.

Anyway, if you would like to book a trunk show OR set up an order, I would be happy to help you. Stella and Dot ships super quick - I got all my stuff in 2 days paying the regular shipping cost.

And, if you order $125 worth by THURSDAY, Feb 9 (two days away), you get this free necklace (worth $79)! That is a great deal!

Thanks for listening to me go on and on. I am just really pumped to start selling jewels!

No comments:

Post a Comment