Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Celebrating Hudson!

A couple of weekends ago, Heidi and I hosted a baby shower for our dear friends Steph and Jason Yoo. Stephanie has the awesome idea of having really more of a "party" than a "shower", so all the guys could come too. It worked out great. I was super impressed by all of Heidi's creativity and craftiness. She is definitely one of the most creative people I know. The Yoo's shower would have been about 25% as cute if I had to do it on my own. ha! Here are some pics from our fun day celebrating Hudson Michael Yoo!

the banner

party favors. heidi found little charms that said "It's a boy!" to tie on them.

i made those individual seven layer dips. you've seen them on pinterest.

a sweet book for people to write messages to hudson.

and some fill-in-the-blanks for messages to the parents.

heidi, steph, and me

the excited parents

and her cheesy friends.

We love Stephanie and Jason and are so happy for them as they begin this new life with a baby (he was born on January 30 - check back for that post). I've known Steph for a long time now, and she has stood by me through a lot. She is definitely the most LOYAL person I know - she stands by her friends firmly and you never have to doubt that about her. It has been awesome to get to know Jason better over the past couple years, as he and Aaron became fast friends. Love you guys - and Hudson too!

No comments:

Post a Comment