Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend 2012

Aaron and I had a wonderful Easter weekend - our first as a married couple!  I am lucky enough to have a 4-day weekend, and we packed it full!  Friday, we got up early and went to tailgate for Opening Day of the Rangers.  It was a blast and I was literally giddy with excitement that baseball season is back!  We were exhausted, but that night we also had tickets to the Mavs game, so we rallied and headed to the game.  It was fun until they lost in overtime, but I did get to see/stare at Khloe the whole time, so I was fine.  Saturday, we went to the Keller's annual Crawfish boil.  This year was the 80th anniversary party and it did not disappoint.  We ate well on Saturday!  Sunday morning, we went to church and to eat lunch with my side of our family, and then got to go to the Ranger game last night.  It was such a fun weekend!  I am absolutely exhausted today, but so thankful to have time to clean, get organized for this week, and go see my friend Gretchen's new baby Ryan this afternoon.  We also found out this week that Aaron's sister is having a little girl in August!  Now we get a nephew AND a niece this summer!  Life is good!

 Aaron and I at the 80th annual Crawfish boil.
 Mal and I at Crawfish - sporting our Stella and Dot!
 Maggie sleeping with her ALCS championship trophy replica - as usual! We got them at the game.
My sweet family watching the Rangers beat the White Sox and take the first series of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment