Friday, April 27, 2012


Today, I am linking up with Kelly's Korner blog to tell you about my business selling jewelry for Stella and Dot!  I started this fabulous new adventure in February as a way to earn some extra cash, but it has turned into so much more than that.  I love my full-time job as a 3rd grade teacher (hopefully turned assistant principal someday soon), but this is a completely different avenue for me.  Stella and Dot is a home-based business, where you sell jewelry mostly out of trunk shows in people's homes.  I never in a million years thought I would enjoy sales, but I really do.  I am having a blast working for Stella and Dot!

Here are my top 10 reasons I love Stella and Dot:

1. The jewelry is ADORABLE!  I love it all and am enjoying wearing my samples everyday.  My favorites are shown throughout this post.
Zahara Bib Necklace $248


2. It wasn't expensive to buy in (only $199) and I earned that back in my first show!  Right now, they are having an amazing deal for sign-up, and you get over $500 worth of jewelry for samples with your $199 starter kit.
Capri Chandelier Earrings $49


3. I have earned over $2,000 in free jewelry so far and more to come!  I own about 70 items now and I reinvested some of my earnings into that, but so much of it has been free through their amazing jumpstart program and hostess rewards from my first trunk show.
Harmony Band Rings $69


4. I get to help other people earn free jewelry through hosting trunk shows!  The average trunk show hostess earns $250 in free jewelry of their choice plus 4 items at 50% off.
Interlock Cross Necklace $59


5. The training is great - there are a plethora of videos and things to read.  I am kept busy watching videos every night, but I love doing it and it makes me excited to sell.
Campari Necklace $128


6. I get to be around fun people every day and I have made some good friends through this.
Serenity Stone Drops $49
 

7. I feel more confident and successful - I have built a team of 4 people and I love leading and encouraging them.  I am also so inspired to work out and eat healthy lately.  I have lost 5 pounds this week alone on the South Beach diet and I think it has to do with me feeling more confident.
Serenity Stone Necklace $198


8. You get to make other women feel good about themselves by giving them beautiful jewelry to make their outfits complete.  This jewelry gets tons of compliments!
Stella and Dot is in a ton of magazines and worn by celebrities!


9. Tons of celebrities wear the brand and it is featured in magazines all the time.  I opened my US Weekly yesterday to find Olivia Munn wearing the Campari necklace to the US Hot Hollywood party!
Renegade cluster bracelet $59


10. My husband LOVES this!  He enjoys talking with me about it, giving me sales advice, and seeing me succeed.  He was definitely skeptical at first, but supportive and we thought it was worth a shot.  Now, he is so interested in it and is a huge Stella and Dot fan himself!  It is taking us on a trip to San Fran in July!

Let me know if you are ever interested in ordering, hostessing a trunk show, or becoming a stylist!  I promise it is so fun, and so worth it!  beckystevens1126@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute! I love these pieces too. And it sounds like you are doing AWESOMELY well. Congrats to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete