Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Pinterest To Do List

With just 6 days left in the school year, I am finding myself pinterest-addicted again.  I may need an intervention soon.  There are just so many good ideas, and so little time to do them all...until now!  My summer has been filled with a long pinterest-inspired to-do list.  Here are a few things that I am hoping to work on this summer:





Something with a pallet - this one is so cute

Burlap Wreath (confession: bought the supplies a month ago, but have yet to start)

Liven up our mantle - this one is cute!




Make a menu board and stick to it



Have some FUN! Raspberry Beer Cocktail


There are countless other recipes, drinks, crafts, printables, organization, and decorating advice that I would love to do as well.  I'll be updating my progress as a creative and crafty housewife this summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment