Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding Details - Part 1

Our wedding was absolutely everything I hoped it would be, and Aaron would say the same.  I know everyone says that, but I really REALLY loved our wedding.  There were not super original details, and though it was perfect and beautiful, you probably won't be seeing it featured in a wedding magazine or Style Me Pretty, but I envisioned a classic, winter wedding and that is just what we got.  Throughout the whole process, I tried really hard not to stress about everything, and I think I did a pretty good job of that.  Since we got engaged in April, I had the summer to do a lot of the big stuff which was SO nice.  Aaron was amazing throughout the whole process too - never let me get overstressed at all.  But probably the part that made wedding planning the easiest was my mom.  She is just the most ideal mom to work with on planning a wedding.  She let me make all my own decisions, gave input when I really needed her to, and stayed so calm and unstressed the entire time.  She is just the most supportive mom ever, and she and my dad threw us the best party of our lives and we are forever thankful for that.

I wanted to write some blog entries on my wedding details and vendors, mostly so I could remember them, but also for anyone who is planning a wedding in Dallas.  I was so happy with every single vendor and would recommend any of them.  I'll be doing this sporadically...just as I have time and can't think of anything else to write about. I got the idea from my friend Abby and I loved reading about her wedding, so I thought I would do this myself.  

I'm going to start with my photographer - Carter Rose from F8 studio.  He is a good friend of my friend Jenn Wilson and I cannot tell you how happy I am that she recommended him.  When my mom and I went to meet him at his studio in Addison, we both just knew immediately that he had to be our photographer.  He is so genuinely nice, and cares deeply about taking good pictures.  You can just tell how passionate he is about it when you meet him.  He was always there with us during the wedding, but we didn't even notice - he likes to capture the moment and people's true emotions in the pictures and he did!  We absolutely love our engagement and wedding pictures and would recommend Carter to anyone!  Here are some of my favorite pics...















1 comment:

  1. So excited to read all about your big day! I had never heard of your photographer before, but he is AMAZING! Love the pics... especially the one of Ms Hillary James ;)

    ReplyDelete