Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  I know it's been forever since the last post, but I wanted to come on here and wish everyone a wonderful year and great success on all the resolutions that are being set this year (more on mine later).

One resolution that I do have is to blog much more frequently.  In August and September, I changed jobs twice within two weeks and just never got quite caught up.  We spent the holidays giving our house a good ol' cleaning out and organizing, and though we are not done yet, I am finally feeling free to sit down at the computer and write a bit.  There will be plenty of reasons to blog this year, though.  One of them being this:

We are filled with such JOY over this baby, who we call Poppy for the time being.  Poppy is due July 22! How cute are the little arms and legs already at 10 weeks when this photo was taken??  (I am 12 weeks now).

The other (somewhat less important) reason that I am excited to start blogging again is that this is back:

And Jillian is back!  So, my BL blogging hiatus can be over now that I feel like it has returned to the real BL.  I plan on really keeping up with it this season, though I won't exactly be losing the weight that I usually hope to do while watching the show.  I'll just try to save the inspiration for after Poppy arrives.

I hope your holidays were as great as ours!

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHH BECKY!!!! I AM SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS :) :) :) !!!! Can't wait to follow your journey- Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! You're going to be a fantastic mother and little Poppy will be blessed to have a father like Aaron!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you!!!! Wow wow wow. Thrilled! :)

    ReplyDelete