Monday, September 23, 2013

a great gift idea

Recently, my mom and I discovered what we think is the perfect hostess gift.  Actually, it is a great gift for any occasion, and has really been my "go-to" lately for different events.  I just wanted to pass this little gem along in case anyone out there was looking for a great gift for a great price.

These notecards are from Papyrus.  You can get these in any pattern and color that you choose - and the best part is, they print them right then and there for you! You can do a monogram, first and last name, or anything you really want to say.  And the best part is, they are only $20 for 20 cards!


My favorites are the chalkboard card and the brand new one for this month - it is so cute and colorful!  I can't find it on the website, but if you go by a Papyrus store (there is one in Northpark Mall), you can see the card of the month on display, plus many others.  If you don't like the ones that they displayed, they will do the same design in any color for you.



I ordered Hank these cards for his thank you notes (that he has conveniently asked me to write and I am WAY behind). Sorry the pic is not great quality.


Anyway, I think these cards are perfect for hostesses, new babies, weddings or showers, housewarming, or just because.  $20 for 20 cards is a steal for such a great gift!

Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment