Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Houston Trip (Showering Poppy, Part 2)


Back in May, Aaron and I got to head down to Houston to see most of my best friends from college for a little baby celebration honoring me and Sarah, who is due with a baby boy just a few weeks after me.  Pam and Meagan were so sweet to plan a fun day for us - we ate at Lupe Tortilla and opened lots of fun baby gifts, got treated to mani/pedis, and shopped/hung out for the day.  It is always great to see my college friends, especially knowing this would probably be one of the last times I would get to see them for awhile.  I keep hearing that once you have a baby, it's not as easy to just pack up and head out of town like you used to.  We'll see!

Future college roomies like their momma's? Future spouses? Only time will tell...


Quick 37 week update on Poppy...
We had a sonogram yesterday and the baby was weighing in at around 7 pounds, 10 ounces, which means it is not the gigantic toddler that we were thinking!  It is a great size, though, and we have checked out very healthy so only time will tell when Poppy wants to make his or her big debut.  We are waiting and trying to be patient, but these last few weeks are hard!  

Trying to get my sample sale up tomorrow or Friday - stay tuned!  There are many pieces that I am sad to pass on, so I am still contemplating a few. 


No comments:

Post a Comment