Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Stella and Dot - Summer Sample Sale!



Finally!  I got my retired pieces together, photographed, and ready to sell!  The last sample sale went so well on the blog, so I decided to give this another go to get ready for the new Fall line that comes out in just a few weeks. Here are the basics of the sample sale:
  • I take cash or paypal for all purchases.  
  • If you would like to purchase something, just email me or comment below and I will hold that piece for you.  That is also when I will send you the Paypal address.
  • Jewelry is first come, first serve and I will update the pictures frequently to let you know what has sold out already.
  • If you spend over $60, shipping is free!  (or if I know you and can just deliver your piece)
  • If you do not spend $60 and live out of town, shipping is $5 added to the total.
  • All pieces have been worn, but all are in great shape.  Prices are significantly lower than what they are currently sold for because they have been used as samples.  If you would like any of these pieces new, just let me know and if they are not sold out on the Stella and Dot website, I can order that for you too.
  • If you have any questions about these pieces, please let me know!  I have linked each item to the website so you can see more details about it.  If it is sold out online, there is no link.
Here we go!
 SCARVES:


 Both of these Bryant Park scarves are sold out.  $59 originally.
They are so cute, very large and go with so many outfits!  I love these!
SOLD!!

Bracelets:
 Currently $89.  Such a great statement bracelet - I LOVE this one!

 Currently $49.  Very cute by itself or added to a stack of bracelets.
SOLD!!
 Currently $59.25.  Hard one for me to part with - LOVE this bracelet and I get tons of compliments on it. 
SOLD!!

Earrings:
 Currently $44.  Nice, big statement earrings, and very light weight.
SOLD!!

 Sold out online.  Originally $39.  Love the purple!
SOLD!!

 Sold out online.  Originally $24.  Cute, lightweight earrings.

 Sold out online.  Originally $39.
SOLD!!

 Currently $21.75.  I LOVE these earrings and I'm so sad to see them go.  They are my staple earrings in the summer because of the cute coral shape - I just love these!
SOLD!!

 These actually retired awhile ago, but I had a hard time parting with them.  They are so cute and fancy.
Originally $29.  SOLD!!

 Currently $34.  Very cute, simple studs that go with everything.  SOLD!!

 Currently $9.50 online.  I didn't realize they were so cheap, so I will sell mine for $5!!

 Currently $24.  Cute, especially for the Longhorn fan in your life.
SOLD!!

 Sold out online, originally $34.  See silver ball studs above for details.  SOLD!!

Necklaces:
Currently $59.  This necklace is awesome - it can double or triple layer for different looks.  Great statement, versatile piece.
SOLD!!

 Currently $89.  This is the only piece I am selling that is not retired, but I need some room for new items.  Love it - very cute rose gold statement necklace. 

 Currently $36.75.  One of my most sold items - very dainty, love the purple.  You can also buy in green for $49, which is not discontinued.

 Currently $34.50 online.  Love this long, layering necklace.  Looks great paired with the La Folie listed above for a shorter and longer layered look.
SOLD!!

 Currently $44. If you are into the snake trend, this is an awesome necklace - very petite, and the rose gold is so pretty.

Rings:
 Currently $44.25.  LOVE this rose gold ring!  I will have trouble parting with this one!
(One size fits all - 5-9).

Currently $54.  Statement ring, looks great and is barely worn.
(One size fits all - 5-9).

2 comments: