Monday, July 1, 2013

Full Term!

My first thought this morning was - it's July!!  I have never been so excited for July to be here!  It's the month we will meet our baby (unless he/she is 9 or more days late, so let's hope not).  Our due date is in 3 weeks today, so today makes us full term at 37 weeks!  I guess it was Aaron's first thought this morning too because that was the text I got from him this morning. (He is coming home today from his last work trip until Poppy's arrival).

Aaron thinks he is realllll funny.

I swore I would not be a false-alarm girl, but I guess the waiting makes me anxious...so this is how we spent last Monday.  I literally caught Aaron as he was boarding a plane for Tulsa and he had to cancel his trip.  Besides me being ridiculous, it turned out ok because it forced me to pack our bags, do a practice run at the hospital, and it turns out that we know a great nurse in the labor and delivery department from our Sunday School class!  I won't go into details on why I thought I should go to the hospital, because it's TMI and truth be told, I am still a little confused.  BUT, everything was still looking great, I am not in labor, and my "bag of waters" is still in tact.

Contractions were confirmed!  The top line is the baby's heartbeat and the bottom line was a contraction monitor.  They are really basically nothing and not painful right now, but at least I do know what I was feeling was a contraction.

Hope to keep you updated as we go through these next few weeks - we are so excited and anxious to meet our little one SO soon!

PS - LOVE the Beautiful Mess app!

No comments:

Post a Comment